First: The information it obtains ( Technology Merchant ) and maintains in its databases
1. Personal information of the user, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
2. The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
3. The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does ( Trader Technology ) share this information?
1. Of course, Trader Technology seeks to retain this information in a way that preserves the user's privacy, and Trader Technology does not retain this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between Trader Technology and the user.
2. As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of (Technology Merchant), and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
3. As (Tajer Technology) seeks to preserve the safety of users, in the event that (Trader Technology) notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user - (Tajer Technology) may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the lawyer of (Technology dealer).
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- (Tajer Technology) seeks to preserve all user information and that no one sees it in violation of this policy in force in (Tajer Technology).
- Trader Technology protects this information by "certain servers?" Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic protection systems and to the firewalls in force in (Tajer Technology), (Tajer Technology) advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information it sees The user is very important to him, and this is in the interest of (Technology Merchant) in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between ( Technology Merchant ) and the Merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of (Merchant Technology):